Disputes can put significant pressure on your finances, time and other valuable resources
Offering the specialist legal insight needed to resolve construction disputes quickly and effectively, our dedicated construction dispute resolution lawyers are committed to providing you with peace of mind consistently.
Whatever the circumstances of the dispute may be, we put your priorities at the forefront and pride ourselves on offering tailored support to meet your every need. Throughout the years we have worked with clients in the construction sector, we have steadfastly advocated our clients’ positions, generated creative solutions and achieved the desirable outcomes in a variety of contexts.
Experience shows that enlisting the right legal assistance as early as possible can go a long way in optimising the value our team can deliver to you. From supporting you in preventing difficulties from escalating into formal proceedings to fighting your corner at a later stage of the process, the achievement of your commercial objectives acts as our guiding principle throughout.
What Can We Do For You?
We offer the specialist legal services expected from one of the region's leading construction law firms. Services include:
- Advising you on the merits of your case
- Supporting you in crystallising a dispute and articulating, presenting and negotiating your case
- Adjudication - acting as party representative alone or jointly as part of a team
- Acting for you in litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including mediation and expert determination
- Acting for you in arbitration
- Enforcement action following successful adjudication
- International disputes, supported by our membership of Galexy, an international association of lawyers
- Risk mitigation in disputes through advice on and obtaining third party funding and / or adverse costs insurance
To learn more about how we can help you in any of the areas listed above, or to enquire about any other construction law service, contact us today.
Why Choose Prettys?
Prettys’ in-depth understanding of the construction sector and experience of dispute resolution, as well as the complex relationships and contracts associated with it, ensures that our construction dispute resolution team is ideally placed to bring your dispute to a swift resolution.
Our legal services are entirely flexible and adaptable, meaning we take a bespoke approach that provides as extensive a level of support as your unique circumstances require. No matter how challenging or complex the dispute may seem, we work tirelessly to resolve the matter in a way that provides peace of mind and maximum benefit for you.