Careful consideration of health and safety practices and procedures is vital to any commercial business
The reasons for this include:
- The health, safety and welfare of employees and visitors in terms of accident and incident prevention
- To ensure that the business is acting in accordance with its legal requirements
- From a reputational / financial perspective
As well as providing a safe workplace for employees and visitors, taking effective action can avoid hefty fines and consequences should something go wrong.
All businesses are subject to health and safety regulations regardless of their size or business activities.
Having developed a wide range of services aimed at guiding corporate clients through the numerous legal implications of health and safety law, Prettys has become a valued partner to many businesses.
Whether you need legal advice in terms of your practices and procedures, accident or incident investigations, dealing with any claims for personal injury and loss, health and safety training and updates, or representation as a result of a claim or prosecution, our health and safety lawyers can provide you with the knowledge and expertise you may require.
What Can We Do For You?
Prettys offers a wide variety of legal services tailored to the needs of individual businesses. Our health and safety solicitors are able to deal with the full range of challenges associated with health and safety, including:
- Advising on health and safety practices, procedures and requirements within the workplace
- Emergency response / accident investigation services, including evidence gathering and preparing investigation reports
- Defending / advising upon claims for personal injury brought against you or your business
- Advice in respect of settlements relating to personal injury accidents / incidents
- Attending, advising and representing clients at Coroners' Inquests
- Providing advice in respect of stress at work claims
- Tailored training in respect of health and safety practices, procedures and associated topics such as evidence gathering, investigating incidents, the claims process and the valuation of claims
For more information on any of these services, or to speak to one of our team members regarding any other area of health and safety law, get in touch with us today.
Why Choose Prettys?
With years of experience in assisting businesses navigate some complex health and safety issues, we can offer a bespoke service that is tailored to your organisation's individual needs and goals.
Our pragmatic and responsive approach is recognised by the Lexcel quality mark, offering exceptional client care throughout our entire service offering. As one of the larger law firms practising in East Anglia, the Prettys team provides legal support to individuals and businesses across the region, as well as assisting clients both nationally and internationally.