We help buyers, sellers, owners, occupiers, developers and investors to refinance their existing commercial property
Getting the right legal advice is crucial in ensuring you can focus on achieving your business objectives. The experienced Prettys team provides pragmatic, commercially-focused advice that takes into account market nuances and the particulars of your transaction.
From advice on freehold site acquisition (or disposal) through to providing clear explanations of your obligations as a landlord or tenant, we have extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property transactions.
No matter the complexity or circumstances of the matter at hand, our commercial property lawyers provide a transparent service with regular updates, so we can manage your expectations and priorities throughout the process.
What Sectors do we work in?
Our experience covers all types of commercial property matters, including the following areas and specialist sectors:
- Agriculture and land diversification
- Charities and unincorporated associations
- Leisure and Sports
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Medical and Veterinary
- Public Sector
- Storage and distribution
- Transport and logistics
What Can We Do For You?
These are just some of the matters that we can assist you with but please do call us to discuss any other property-related query you may have:
- Acquisition or disposal of single or mixed-use sites
- Commercial development sites with and without planning permission
- Grant and variation of easements and other appurtenant rights
- Grants, assignments and variations of commercial leases
- Leasehold Investments and portfolio management support
- Licences to occupy shared workspaces
- Offices for single or multi occupancy arrangements
- Strategic land transactions including options, promotion and conditional sale/purchase agreements
- Overage agreements
- Refinancing/secured lending requirements for major or bespoke lenders
- Residential development (from site acquisition to plot sales) including affordable housing schemes
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Lease extensions and renewals
To discover more about how we can help you, contact our commercial property solicitors today.
Why Choose Prettys?
Prettys’ real estate team appreciate the specific challenges your business faces and cares about providing straightforward, efficient and effective solutions to these that are tailored to your needs and delivered to your timescales.
As leading commercial property solicitors in Ipswich, we pride ourselves in offering a responsive and accessible service. To discuss your commercial property matter with our experts, contact us on 01473 232121, complete our contact form or send us an email via email@example.com.