In fast-paced commercial markets, employment disputes can pose a significant obstacle to managing a successful business
No matter what the cause of the dispute may be, finding a swift and effective resolution can help employers get back to focusing on their business’ goals and activities.
With experience in dealing with a variety of legal challenges, Prettys’ team of employment dispute lawyers offer bespoke advice for employers. Offering practical and commercially-focused solutions, we can help resolve a wide range of workplace disputes.
Disputes may involve disagreements regarding dismissal, holiday pay, breach of contract, discrimination or restrictive covenants. Prettys offer the legal expertise needed to ensure your business’ interests are always protected.
What Can We Do For You?
Our firm offers a range of legal services specifically tailored to help businesses involved in an employment dispute. Providing representation and advice on all aspects of employment law, our services include:
- Defending employment tribunal claims on behalf of employers
- Working with employers to avoid formal litigation through mediation, without prejudice meetings and more
- Defending claims against employers in the High Court and County Court
- Acting for employers and groups of employees in respect of breach of covenant / breach of confidentiality claims
- Acting for employers in disputes with trade unions, including industrial action and applications to the Central Arbitration Committee
If you’re in need of swift legal advice to resolve an employment dispute, contact Prettys’ dedicated employment team today.
Why Choose Prettys?
At Prettys, our in-depth understanding of the legal challenges facing modern businesses has helped us develop long-term relationships with commercial organisations of all kinds. Our Employment team focuses on resolving employment disputes in a way that is best suited to your unique business needs.
Taking a practical and efficient approach to every case, we offer legal guidance to businesses across a variety of sectors. Combining a first-class client service with the legal expertise offered by one of East Anglia’s larger law firms, our lawyers offer innovative solutions to all manner of disputes.
join the employment law and data protection mailing list