If you’re thinking of selling a property, it’s likely you’ll be looking for the right legal advice to get the job done
Having a lawyer who is both understanding and responsive is vital to a smooth transaction.
Our dedicated conveyancing solicitors are on hand to do just that. With years of experience, we ensure that any legal challenges are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
As a seller, you will have various legal obligations as well as your own personal timescales. At Prettys, we work tirelessly to provide you with a proactive service based on achieving progress with regular updates.
What Can We Do For You?
Prettys offer a comprehensive range of legal services aimed at making your property sale that much easier. As well as advising on all key areas of conveyancing, we're also able to help with:
- Working efficiently with everyone else in the chain: Keeping in regular contact with the estate agent helps to smooth the process which helps and keep the buyer on board; liaising proactively with the buyer's solicitor is necessary to focus on the earliest completion date.
- Preparing your home for sale: Our team is on hand to check your title and advise on any issues that may arise, with early intervention contributing to a significantly smoother sale.
- Advising on property registration: Although compulsory registration has been in place for some time, not all conveyancers are familiar with issues surrounding unregistered land. We can help mitigate any delays unregistered land may have on your transaction through registering the title with the Land Registry prior to sale.
- Enlisting additional expertise: Drawing on trusted expertise both within and outside our firm, our conveyancers can signpost you to any additional advice that may be required, for example those relating to tax or survey issues.
- Selling unregistered land: Conveyancers with less experience of unregistered land are unfamiliar with the process of registration and can take much longer to deal with the issues that arise. We have specific expertise in voluntary registration and understand to our clients’ advantage the expedited process available through the Land Registry so that you do not lose a sale.
To find out more about how we can help you get the most out of your property sale, don't hesitate to contact our legal team today.
Why Choose Prettys?
Our aim is to minimise the time, effort and hassle involved with selling your property. If you’re in need of a conveyancing lawyer for selling a house, our experience means we can tailor advice to guide you through every stage of the property sale.
The approach we take is pragmatic, knowledgeable and client-focused, bringing you peace of mind throughout the property transaction. Whatever the circumstances, we go the extra mile to ensure you feel fully supported along the way. This dedication is backed by the Law Society’s Quality Conveyancing Scheme accreditation.
For answers to some of the most common questions about selling your property, please scroll down to the FAQs section at the bottom of this page.
If you are in need of advice, Prettys has a team of expert conveyancing lawyers for selling property who are on hand to help. Contact us today on 01473 232121, complete our contact form or send us an email at email@example.com.