Employment law provides the legal basis for any potential organisational changes to take shape
Whether your company is going through a reorganisation to respond to market changes and demands, or for any other reason, enlisting legal expertise you can rely on is vital in ensuring an efficient and effective process.
Having dealt with the complexities of employment reorganisations for many years, Prettys’ team is able to guide you through the various stages of the reorganisation process with confidence.
In many cases, the challenge of a successful reorganisation lies in protecting the needs of your business whilst simultaneously addressing the concerns of employees. No matter the scale or complexity of the reorganisation, businesses will almost always be faced with tough decisions and legal challenges. For this reason, getting the right legal advice will ensure the process is conducted in a way that is beneficial to all involved stakeholders.
What Can We Do For You?
Prettys offers a range of services designed to provide practical legal assistance to businesses going through a reorganisation, including:
- Advising on collective redundancy exercises, including collective consultation obligations
- Implementing programmes for changing terms and conditions
- Advising outgoing and incoming providers on TUPE transfers and subsequent restructurings or changes
- Advising on the closure of defined benefit pension schemes and connected consultation obligations
- Advising public and private sector organisations on service provision change projects, from initial tender onwards
If your business is undergoing a reorganisation and is in need of expert legal advice, contact our legal team today.
Why Choose Prettys?
Any type of business reorganisation requires effective planning and a clear strategy, and the Prettys team has many years' worth of experience in helping businesses to execute reorganisations effectively.
Our firm has helped support large-scale restructurings for all manner of businesses, offering peace of mind during what is often a time of significant change. From redundancies to complex organisational changes and everything in between, our experts offer the tailored legal advice needed to meet the commercial demands and goals of your business.
join the employment law and data protection