We advise on all health & safety law, from compliance and training to investigation and representation
Our years of experience in the sector enables us to tailor our approach to your particular circumstances and objectives. We tailor our services to be both practical and value-driven so you comply with the law, manage risk effectively, protect the health, safety and welfare of your employees or visitors to your property and business, and provide you with peace of mind accordingly.
Whether you need legal advice in terms of your practices and procedures, accident or incident investigations, dealing with any claims for personal injury and loss, health and safety training and updates, or representation as a result of a claim or prosecution, our health and safety solicitors can provide you with the knowledge and expertise you may require.
What Can We Do For You?
The Prettys team provides specialist advice in relation to the following:
- Risk management through compliance
- Drafting reviewing and advising on health and safety practices, policies, procedures and requirements
- Advice and guidance on notifiable incidents, including accidents at work causing personal injury, including the defence and settlement of claims
- Tailored training in respect of health and safety practices, procedures and associated topics such as evidence gathering, investigating incidents, the claims process and the valuation of claims
- Emergency response / accident investigation services, including evidence gathering and preparing investigation reports
- Attending, advising and representing clients at Coroner’s Inquests and advising in respect of health and safety prosecutions
To find out how Prettys' health and safety lawyers can support you in any of these areas, contact us today.
Why Choose Prettys?
Prettys understand the psychological, financial and reputational impact health and safety issues can have on both individuals and businesses. We combine legal knowledge with practical, sector-specific expertise to help clients navigate and overcome the health and safety challenges that affect them.
By offering a tailored service to meet your unique needs and objectives, we aim to help you to safeguard your workforce and property / business, manage risk effectively and improve the performance of your business.
If you require any advice on a health and safety related matter, contact our team today on 01473 232121, complete our contact form or send us an email at email@example.com.