Navigating the UK's Online Safety Act: Ensuring a Safer Digital Landscape
When: Wednesday, 6 December 2023 | 11:00-12:00
Register for this event here: Webinar Registration
In this latest Data Protection webinar, Matthew Cole and Maria Spencer will be exploring the new Online Safety Act.
Over 25,000 businesses in the UK are likely to be caught by the new requirements. Will yours be one of them?
This invaluable webinar will cover key considerations including:
- Who will be caught by the new legislation
- What will come into force, and when
- What businesses can do to prepare for the Act
- The risks of non-compliance
- OFCOM's enforcement powers
- What it means for businesses with an international presence
If you have any questions you would like us to cover, then please do let us know in advance - however, as always, there will be an opportunity during and after the webinar to ask any questions you may have.