In an uncertain commercial climate, insurance is a vital element of protection
Whether you’re a policyholder, business, insurer or claims adjuster, getting the right legal expertise for insurance-related matters can save you valuable time and resources, as well as minimise any financial risks.
The terms and conditions of insurance policies can be complex, which is why Prettys tailor clear and pragmatic advice to help place you and your business in the best possible position.
Our insurance services cover a wide range of areas, meaning we can advise you on policy terms, help you deal with loss adjusters, act on your behalf in disputes regarding cover and much more. This also includes having a dedicated personal injury team that can deal with matters arising from incidents or accidents that have resulted in personal injury or illness. In each case, our team works to deliver maximum value with minimum risk, achieving your desired results every time.
What Can We Do For You?
Prettys' team of expert insurance lawyers offer an extensive track record with regard to:
- Advising on policy wording
- Negotiating with insurers regarding claims
- Dealing with disputes where cover is refused or limited
- Working with investigators and loss adjusters after a claim is made to protect your interests
- Conducting investigations, either independent of or on behalf of insurers
- Advising on personal injury claims brought against individuals or companies and defending them at trial if needed
- Providing advice in respect to settlements relating to personal injury accidents or incidents.
Get in touch with us today to find out how our specialist insurance law team can assist you.
Why Choose Prettys?
We understand the importance of insurance cover in mitigating the risks that matter to you. Given the legal and financial obligations involved with insurance policies, there are many situations in which an insurance may fail to meet your needs. Whatever the circumstances may be, our team offers tailored and responsive legal solutions.