‘With Graham Mead, you quite simply know where you are, both in terms of likelihood of success and finances.’ Legal 500 [UK 2024]
Graham re-joined Prettys in April 2019 as a partner in the firm’s Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
Graham trained at Prettys and qualified as a solicitor in 1997. He has worked for Mills & Reeve in both their Norwich and London offices, and for Howes Percival in their Norwich office, before becoming the commercial litigation partner at Blocks Legal LLP in Ipswich.
Graham has a wealth of litigation experience. He is a solicitor advocate.
Graham has a law degree from the University of Reading and an MBA from Nottingham Trent University.
‘Graham Mead is dedicated to providing the highest level of legal representation. With his wealth of experience and deep knowledge of the law, Graham is a true asset to his team. He has an unwavering commitment to client service and takes the time to understand our needs and goals, then works tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcomes.’ Legal 500 [UK 2024]
In his spare time, Graham is a keen mountain biker and motorcyclist.
- Breach of contract disputes
- Company and directors and shareholders disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Bankruptcy and insolvency matters
- Commercial Agents Regulations claims
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Land and property disputes
- Possession and squatter removal
- Contested inheritance, wills and probate claims
- Intellectual property disputes
- Compliance and regulatory matters
- Construction and building disputes
- Warranty claims
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Insurance Law