Graham was described in Legal 500 2019 as having: "a straightforward and realistic approach at all times; he acts quickly, tells you what you need to know and remains calm and calculated at all times".
Graham re-joined Prettys in April 2019 as a partner in the firm’s Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
Graham trained at Prettys and qualified as a solicitor in 1997. He has worked for Mills & Reeve in both their Norwich and London offices, and for Howes Percival in their Norwich office, before becoming the commercial litigation partner at Blocks Legal LLP in Ipswich.
Graham has a wealth of litigation experience. He is a solicitor advocate.
Graham has a law degree from the University of Reading and an MBA from Nottingham Trent University.
In his spare time, Graham is a keen mountain biker and motorcyclist.
- Breach of contract disputes
- Company and directors and shareholders disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Bankruptcy and insolvency matters
- Commercial Agents Regulations claims
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Land and property disputes
- Possession and squatter removal
- Contested inheritance, wills and probate claims
- Intellectual property disputes
- Compliance and regulatory matters
- Construction and building disputes
- Warranty claims
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Insurance Law