International trade continues to thrive in a world that is becoming increasingly interconnected
Prettys’ legal team helps commercial clients of all kinds achieve their objectives wherever they may operate.
We work with commercial organisations both within the UK and overseas, advising them on a variety of cross-border and multi-jurisdiction cases. Aside from dealing with a range of matters relating to business law as a whole, our firm also offers expertise in a number of highly-specialised sectors.
As a long-standing member of Galexy – an association of lawyers operating across borders and sectors – Prettys is ideally positioned to support clients in their international dealings. Whether you’re an organisation situated overseas or a UK-based business with operations abroad, our legal team offers advice and representation tailored to you.
What Can We Do For You?
Prettys offers bespoke services aimed at supporting clients with commercial interests abroad. Our international law services include:
- Working in collaboration with lawyers in other jurisdictions on international litigation, arbitration and other transactions
- Advising investors into the UK on establishing a business and purchasing/renting property
- Advising employers on international secondments
- Advising on international data transfer agreements and mechanisms for the transfer of data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Advising overseas owners of UK companies on the legal affairs of those companies
To find out more about how our legal services can help support your international operations, contact our team today.
Why Choose Prettys?
Prettys combines a personalised service with the extensive experience you’d expect from a leading law firm. Legal challenges that apply across borders can be complex, but our focus on providing pragmatic and strategic advice helps clients overcome them with confidence.
We take time to understand the legal obstacles facing your business, taking a flexible and responsive approach throughout. Working closely alongside our commercial partners, our team can help pave the way towards achieving your optimal outcome. Our membership of Galexy means our team is highly experienced in dealing with legal matters from an international perspective.