Joseph joined Prettys in 2018 and works within the residential property team. Joseph completed his LLB Law Degree in 2012 and Legal Practice Course in 2013. Joseph assists the team with all aspects of residential conveyancing work whilst managing his own caseload. Joseph has a friendly and helpful approach with clients. Joseph works closely with the whole residential property team and works in an organised structured manner assuring that matters progress smoothly.
- Preparing applications for voluntary registration.
- Drafting Statutory Declarations as evidence of historical usage.
- Acting on sales of unregistered land.
- Drafting contracts of sales.
- Dealing with enquiries on sales and purchases.
- Sale/purchase of part of land
- Amendments to the Title such as: change of names, change of addresses for service and amendments to the property address.
- Death of Joint Proprietor applications
- Statement of truths
- Severing joint tenancies
- Post completion work
Joseph’s areas of expertise include:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Statutory declarations in relation to residential property
- Voluntary registrations of unregistered land.