Jade is a Litigation Executive in Prettys Personal Injury and Insurance Services team based in Ipswich.
Jade joined Prettys in 2015 after 7 years at a regional law firm where she handled claims for uninsured losses resulting from road traffic accidents and subsequently worked with clients with brain injuries in a Court of Protection team. She also has experience in defending personal injury claims at a firm in the region.
Jade is currently studying with CILEX Law School and is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Jade handles a wide range of personal injury matters including claims as a result of road traffic accidents, public liability and employer's liability.
- Representing a client who sustained orthopaedic injuries at work due to not being provided with any manual handling training
- Representing an elderly client who sustained injuries after a fall when a leak was not addressed by the council in a public area
- Successfully pursuing the MIB on behalf of a client who sustained a fracture to her back following an untraced driver colliding with her vehicle
- Acting on behalf of many children who have been injured as a result of road traffic accidents and public liability claims
- Pursuing claims against various councils due to defects in public areas causing injuries