Following completion of her Law Degree at the University of Exeter and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in London, Siân commenced her training contract with Prettys in 2016. She qualified as a solicitor in September 2018 and now works as a full-time solicitor in the Employment department.
Siân works alongside all members of the Employment team assisting on advising public and private sector clients on the full range of employment related issues. She also volunteers at the Suffolk Law Centre, providing pro-bono legal advice to local individuals.
Outside of work, Siân enjoys spending time with her family, both close to home and further afield in Wales, along with tackling a home renovation project.
- Responding to Employment Tribunal claims including claims for unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and discrimination
- Advising on and negotiating settlement agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts, and workplace policies and procedures to be inserted into employee handbooks
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Advising on redundancies and business re-organisations