Rebecca studied for both her undergraduate and masters degrees at the University of Kent at Canterbury and qualified as a solicitor in 2006.
Rebecca joined Prettys Commercial Property Team in 2019 having worked for the previous 9 years as Director of Property and Legal services for a large AIM listed PLC based in Norfolk (which included acting as Company secretary and advising the board). Her experience in this role means that she has a broad commercial approach and understands how businesses think. Having also managed the Estates and Facilities team, her property knowledge extends to broader areas.
Whilst Rebecca’s primary focus is commercial leasehold transactions and advice, she also has experience in commercial developments, site acquisition, auction sales, property finance and agricultural diversification options.
Rebecca lives in Norfolk and has a passion for animals, she is owned by a dog called Roxy and a cat called Richard Parker.
- Acting for tenants on a greenfield site subject to planning and Landlord build (with collateral warranties)
- Auction sale of substantial agricultural premises subject to 14 commercial tenancies
- Leasehold acquisition of distribution centre with rail infrastructure
- Acting for a substantial rural land owner in connection with a deed of easement for an electricity pylon
- Acquisition of over 100 veterinary premises alongside business acquisition
- Landlord and Tenant (including full leasehold portfolio management)
- Commercial property acquisition and disposal
- Auction Sales
- Secured lending