Helping health & care sector clients strengthen their provision of care services to the public
Prettys’ specialist health & care team offers exceptional legal advice to a wide range of health & social care sector clients, strengthening their provision of care services to the public. Our client list is made up of NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, general practitioners, private sector healthcare providers and dental practitioners, meaning we can help advise you on any legal obstacles relevant to the sector.
Healthcare organisations continue to be subject to a vast range of legislative, regulatory and operational changes that present ongoing challenges. With that in mind, our legal services are designed to assist clients in responding to these changes whilst helping them procure and deliver care services more effectively and efficiently.
What Can We Do For You?
The specialist team at Prettys offers healthcare professionals and organisations trusted advice in relation to business structures, commercial agreements, procurement, funding, employment and pensions, property and construction. Our recent work has included:
- Advising a major healthcare services provider on its APMS contracts
- Advising a health charity of reconfiguration of local authority services and the consequent TUPE and procurement issues
- Advising in relation to the financing of a consortia of general practitioners entering into APMS contracts
- Advising on governance following the conversion of an NHS Trust to Foundation Trust status
- Advising in relation to the injection of funds into a dental practice to fund an acquisition
- Advising in relation to the purchase and lease of various treatment centres and healthcare facilities
- Defending NHS Trusts and private healthcare providers on numerous Employment Tribunal claims
If you are in need of advice on any legal challenge relevant to the health & social care sector, our solicitors are on hand to help. Get in touch with us today to see what we can do for you.
Why Choose Prettys?
Having developed an in-depth understanding of the unique challenges facing modern healthcare, our law firm prides itself on offering tailored legal services to commissioners and providers alike.
Our team understands the invaluable role healthcare providers play in delivering public services, and our representation and advice is designed to help them do so as effectively as possible. Offering maximum support and expertise, innovative solutions and responsive advice, we’re here to help you shape the healthcare sector of tomorrow.