Daniel is an Associate Solicitor in Prettys Corporate Services department and heads up Prettys’ Sports Law team.
Daniel joined Prettys as a trainee solicitor in September 2010 and qualified as a solicitor into in the Corporate Services department in September 2012. He was promoted to Associate in October 2017. Prior to joining Prettys, Daniel was an F.A. licensed football agent.
Daniel acts for and advises business owners on a wide variety of commercial and corporate matters including company incorporations, share and asset corporate transactions, management buy-outs, corporate restructuring and refinancing, shareholders’ agreements, national and international intellectual property registrations and infringement and various other commercial arrangements. Daniel also acts for banks on secured lending matters.
Following a long association with and passion for sport, in 2019, Daniel set up and leads Prettys' Sports Law team which utilises Prettys' talented full service offering to provide fast, effective and discreet legal services to sports professionals, clubs, businesses, organisations and agents.
Daniel is also a sports agent and an F.A. Registered Football Intermediary (agent) which means that he can act for professional athletes, football clubs and players on transfers, contracts and related transactions. Daniel has F.A. approval to represent footballers under the age of 18.
Daniel is a keen sportsman and in his spare time enjoys playing golf, football and snooker. He also enjoys walking the Suffolk countryside with his family.
- Acting as agent for Elena Baltacha Foundation chairman and founder of Sports Skills 4 Business, Nino Severino
- Advising a UK distributor of an international brand on various contracts including a licence with an international Olympic association to create a range of products for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Acting for and advising an international food restaurant business on many of its supply agreements, including in relation to food, packaging, IT support and waste management
- Acting for a leading specialist professional services and technology firm on the acquisition of a specialist forensic investigations business and motor engineering solutions provider
- Acting for and advising one of the leading private providers of short term accommodation and support services in respect of contracts with the Home Office and its subcontractors
- Advising a market leader in the healthcare sector in relation to the NHS standard contract and a number of outsourcing contracts. Daniel has also provided training to this client on its supply of goods and services contract
- Advising an energy consulting and engineering company in relation to a corporate group restructure
- Acting for a world leading filter manufacturer and filtration specialist in the acquisition of shares in its UK distributor
- Banking and finance