Purpose of the Post
You will provide administrative support at an executive level by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- To provide PA support, this includes all areas of email and diary management, scheduling appointments/meetings, organising paperwork, travel arrangements and any other admin support that is required.
- To attend meetings and to provide typing support to include minute taking, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence as required.
- To coordinate and distribute documents to stakeholder in advance of scheduled management meetings.
- The ability to work with the Stake Holders of the firm and others at senior levels to ensure all relevant matters are dealt with effectively.
- To remind the Partner of important tasks and deadlines and proactively manage the role while also managing access to the Partner.
- To assist with Partner organisation as and when required.
- To support in organisation of projects as and when required.
The post holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.