Laura joined Prettys Wills, Trusts and Estates Team in 2016 having trained and worked at an Ipswich firm for 9 years. Prior to that, Laura studied history and education at Homerton College, Cambridge and then retrained in law at Anglia Ruskin University, gaining a distinction in the Legal Practice Course.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys paddle boarding and attends various keep fit classes, she can also often be found walking and training her Labrador-cocker spaniel cross puppy.
- Acting in the administration of a multi-million pound estate including property and a large share portfolio
- Advising farming clients on the succession of agricultural land
- Advising on potentially insolvent estates
- Acting on the administration of estates with estranged family members
- Deeds of variation for Inheritance Tax planning purposes
- Probate and administration of estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Inheritance Tax planning