Graeme qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Prettys in 2017, having spent a number of years working for a prominent real estate practice in the City.
Career highlights include the £12m disposal of Enterprise Zone premises at Cobalt Business Park to an investment fund and acting on the £34m mixed-use acquisition of a development site in Soho.
More recently, Graeme acts for developers on acquisitions and disposals, land promotions and finance matters, and otherwise acts for a full range of clients from the construction, logistics and healthcare sectors (among others) in connection with their commercial property needs, whether these be big or small, complex or straightforward, or somewhere in-between.
In his spare time, Graeme tries to nurture an interest in high-res music, although he isn’t sure whether he can truly hear the difference between a 320kbps MP3 or something more clever. He otherwise enjoys travelling, reading, films, political satire (anything by Armando Iannucci, but especially The Thick of It) and will confess to an interest in gaming.
Graeme loves all sorts of music, ranging through from Berlioz to Slipknot and is never happier than when exploring a new album.
No children as yet, but keeping a very close eye on a pair of Burmese cats.
- The sale, purchase and refinance of development and investment properties (including bridging/mezzanine finance work) with values between £250k and £4m
- Conclusion of land promotion agreements with the aim of securing planning permission for developments of 150+ dwellings
- Acting on the grant of commercial leases with annual rental figures ranging between £25k and £400k
- Various matters involving conditional sale agreements, option agreements and overage arrangements
- Acquisition and disposal of investment and development properties
- Development finance
- Mezzanine and bridging finance
- Mixed-use development work
- High-value landlord and tenant work
- Land promotion
- Portfolio management
- Cross-jurisdiction sale and purchases