Working with the head of Business Development and Marketing you will be responsible for promoting and marketing the business to ensure all the teams have a regular flow of new enquiries. Content management, social media activity, events, webinars and every platform you would expect to use for marketing will be available. Creative content generation will be key and you will need to be persistent and persuasive to get the various teams involved with producing interesting legal commentary.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing & BD team on a permanent contract.
We want to give you the freedom to thrive no matter who you are or what your background. We’ll give you stimulating work, an opportunity to be creative and to think big, an open atmosphere and the freedom you need to succeed.
And because we are committed to flexible working, you won’t have to worry about the daily trek to the office.
Working with the team, and fee earning colleagues at all levels, on Pretty's marketing & BD activities internally and externally.
You’ll be focusing on digital marketing including the website, SEO, email marketing, online and offline events as well as branding and webinars. You will also need to integrate content, internal marketing and social media into your activities.
Your role will include:
· Assisting the BD & Marketing Director on projects and campaigns; contributing from inception to completion and measurement
· Proactively introducing new promotional ideas and initiatives directly related to achieving the firm’s strategy
· Assisting in the management of the marketing budget
· Developing and continually building on a solid understanding of key sectors and services
· Setting an example to colleagues through the quality of your work, interactions on behalf of the team and relationships with colleagues
· Staying up to date with marketing developments and demonstrating your understanding of these in your work
· Working on marketing & BD activities for the sectors and services and helping to put them into action
· Representing Pretty's at networking and trade events and seminars out of the office
What we’re looking for
· You should be educated to degree level. You might be studying towards a marketing qualification
· You should also be good at researching and teaching yourself about key areas that you may not have come across previously
· You should have experience in web editing and email marketing software
· Experience with Abode InDesign and Photoshop would be extremely beneficial
This role is particularly suited to people who like problem solving and a fast-changing environment. At Prettys, we value people who are happy to work independently while recognising that we thrive on teamwork. By using the latest marketing software programmes, we aim to make yours and our clients’ lives easier, and you will be at the forefront of this by welcoming technology.
Ready to break free from the conventional?
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team, our clients and our business, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email along with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.