Purpose of the Post
To support and assist fee-earners across the broad range of disciplines within the Residential Property Department.
- Undertaking legal research;
- Reviewing and drafting basic legal documents and correspondence;
- Document management;
- Reviewing legal files and documentation;
- Carrying out due diligence work and assisting with disclosures;
- Taking attendance notes;
- Attending client meetings and participating in conference calls where appropriate;
- Communication with clients and keeping them up-to-date;
- Dealing with post completion work and case management requirements;
- Assisting with speedy progression of cases in a client care manner;
- Providing general administrative support to fee earners as required;
- Assisting with Business Development initiatives;
- Supervise work experience students.