Prettys are looking for a marketing assistant to join our active and creative BD and Marketing team. Acting in a supportive role to our Marketing Executive(s), you will support a variety of digital marketing tasks and administration. You will find no one day is the same in this team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with the Marketing Team to:
- Monitor activity across the Firm which can be utilised for social media, including the Firm’s website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the internal intranet
- Proactive monitoring of all social media accounts to ensure a prompt response to post reactions
- Create and design suitable postings for social media
- Upload material and events to social media sites
- Monitor new developments in the digital world and consider their implications for the firm.
- Supporting the Marketing Team in the maintenance of the Firm’s website, including content and design.
- To respond quickly to all website-generated enquiries and/or potentially work-generating social media activity referring to Prettys Solicitors
Working with the Marketing Executive to:
- Design, create and distribute email marketing
- Maintain and update the email marketing distribution lists
- Liaise with lawyers in establishing their needs for email marketing, and supporting them with campaigns.
- Supporting the Business Development Team to look for and create opportunities to design and build new content for all social media channels and enhance the profile of the Firm.
- Supporting the Business Development Team in the organisation of networking events.
- Assist and support members of the Business Development Team in whatever way is appropriate in the event of holiday or sickness absence in the team.
- Work flexibly as required at all times.
- To promote the Firm with all members of the public.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, even when dealing with routine tasks
- Accountable to others
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow set instructions
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and user of Social Media essential
- Good IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in digital or media design desirable
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign preferable
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to solve problems on the job
- Takes pride in their work
- High level of integrity
- Able to maintain confidentiality